Dependable Heater System Repair Tyler, TX
If your home or business heating system isn’t working as it should, don’t wait to get it checked out and repaired. The experts at Napps Cooling, Heating & Plumbing are here to help. We have years of experience repairing all types of heater systems, and we’re always up for a challenge. We know that when your heater breaks down, you need it fixed fast. That’s why we offer emergency heater system repair in Tyler, TX 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.We’ll come to your rescue no matter what time it is.
Top Reasons Your Heating System Isn’t Turning On
If your heating system isn’t turning on, it could be due to a variety of reasons. Here are the top reasons why your system may not be working:
- The thermostat is set to “Off “– This seems like a no-brainer, but it’s worth checking nonetheless. Make sure that your thermostat is turned to the “heat” setting before trying to turn on your heating system.
- There’s a power outage – If there’s been a recent power outage in your area, that could explain why your heating system isn’t working. Check your circuit breaker to see if the power is back on and if not, contact your local utility company. If it only needs to be reset, you can do it yourself.
- The pilot light is out – Many older heating systems use a pilot light to ignite the burner. If this pilot light goes out, the burner won’t turn on and you’ll need to relight it. Follow the instructions in your owner’s manual to relight the pilot light.
- The furnace filter is dirty – A buildup of dust and dirt on the furnace filter can prevent proper airflow, causing your system to overheat. Check the filter and replace it if necessary.
- The blower belt is broken – The blower belt connects the motor to the blower wheel, which circulates air through the furnace. If this belt breaks, the blower wheel won’t turn and no heat will be circulated. You’ll need to schedule a heater system repair in Tyler, TX to resolve the issue.
- There’s a gas leak – If you smell gas when trying to turn on your furnace, there may be a gas leak somewhere in the system. Turn off the gas and contact a professional to repair the leak before using your furnace again.
- The igniter is faulty – The igniter is what actually lights the gas in the furnace. If this part is faulty, the furnace won’t turn on. Contact a professional to replace the igniter.
- The thermostat is bro ken – If none of the above troubleshooting tips work, it’s possible that your thermostat itself is broken. Try replacing the batteries or contact a professional for further assistance.
When your heater doesn’t kick on, don’t panic because this does not always mean you need to purchase a new one. Sometimes, all it takes is a little troubleshooting to get your heating system up and running again.
If you’re still having trouble, or if you need a new heating system installed, please feel free to contact our heater system repair experts in Tyler, TX for assistance. Licensed technicians can help you diagnose the problem correctly and fix it safely.
Call Napps Cooling, Heating & Plumbing for Reliable Heater System Repair in Tyler, TX
If you’re in Tyler, TX or the nearby areas, you can count on our heating technicians here at Napps Cooling, Heating & Plumbing to get your heat back up and running. We can fix all kinds of problems with different makes and models of heaters.
Please don’t hesitate to request an estimate by filling out our online form or calling our team at 903-758-6482 .
What To ExpectDiscover the Difference
We believe in upfront pricing to ensure transparency and eliminate surprises. You’ll know the cost of service before any work begins.
Our technicians adhere to industry standards and regulations, ensuring all services meet or exceed the highest quality and safety requirements.
Napps Cooling, Heating & Plumbing is proud to have received numerous awards for exceptional services and customer satisfaction.
You’ll have peace of mind knowing that our team will handle your HVAC and plumbing needs with expertise and professionalism.
As a family-owned and -operated business, we treat our customers like an extension of our family. We value relationships and take pride in providing personalized service.
All our technicians undergo thorough background checks and regular drug screening to ensure your safety and peace of mind.
They arrived on a timely manner, fixed the issue and were very knowledgeable and informative! Definitely recommend!Nicole D. Nicole D.
Excellent service and response time!!! I called another company on a Thursday, and they said they would not be able to service my AC until Monday. I called Napps and explain what was going on with my AC, and I was told that someone would be there this afternoon, or in the morning. Within an hour, a technician called me and said they were on my way to my house. The technician did a great job of troubleshooting the problem. He was able to get my AC working within two hours. He did a great job of explaining to me…Kenny H. Kenny H.
Thea is the absolute best! Customer service 10/10. Kept in touch and even went out of her way to make sure everything was getting done!Kelley C. Kelley C.
Great company! Very fast and professional!Cindy J. Cindy J.
Very nice young man gave me a lot of information about what needed to be repaired and replace. He went into specific details about combining a partial new unit with my old until and that I have a leak inside as well as the outside until. He was very helpful in so many ways. He was my ANGEL yesterday!!! Thank youNelda M. Nelda M.