#1 HVAC Contractor in White Oak, TX Discusses The Cost Of A Commercial HVAC Unit
How Much Does A New Commercial HVAC System Cost?
Restaurants, retail stores, and any commercial space these days need a heating and air conditioning unit to keep their interiors comfortable for both their customers and employees. HVAC systems do not last forever; they will malfunction at one point or another. Sometimes, an emergency HVAC repair in White Oak, TX won’t be enough.
If it’s your first time having a commercial HVAC system installed on your property, below is what you need to know about its price.
Variables That Affect The Cost Of A New Commercial HVAC System
The cost of a new commercial HVAC system can be affected by various factors. The size of the space, the type of system, the installer, and even your location can all influence how much you end up spending.
The Size Of The Space
Larger spaces will naturally require a more powerful system, which means a higher price tag. That being said, here are some ballpark figures to give you an idea:
- A small business with less than 1,000 square feet might spend around $2,000 to $4,000 for a new commercial HVAC system.
- For companies with 1,000 to 5,000 square feet, the cost range would be from $5,000 to $10,000.
- Commercial spaces with more than 5,000 square feet can expect to spend upwards of $10,000.
The Type Of The System
There are a few different types of commercial HVAC systems, and each has its benefits and drawbacks. Here are the three most common types:
- Central air conditioning units are typically used in larger spaces and can be costly. However, they do offer excellent cooling power.
- Split-system air conditioners are more common in smaller businesses and are less expensive than central AC units. They also don’t require as much maintenance.
- Package units are the cheapest option, but they also have the lowest efficiency rating.
The quality of the installer can make a big difference in how well your new commercial HVAC system works and how long it lasts. But experienced technicians likely charge higher service fees.
If your business has specific needs when it comes to cooling or heating (e.g., hot or cold air needs to be directed to a particular area of the space), that will add to the cost of the installation.
When it comes to the final cost, there are many factors to consider. As a general rule, though, you can expect to pay anywhere from $2,000 to $10,000 for a new commercial HVAC system. Of course, it’s best to consult with a professional HVAC installer to get an accurate estimate for your specific business and space.
If you’re in the market for a new commercial HVAC system, be sure to get in touch with the experts at Napps Cooling, Heating & Plumbing. We have many years of experience in installing and servicing HVAC systems for businesses of all sizes. We also offer comprehensive HVAC services, including heater repair near or in White Oak, TX.
ABOUT NAPPS COOLING, HEATING & PLUMBING
Napps Cooling, Heating & Plumbing has been offering a wide range of residential, commercial, and industrial HVAC/R solutions throughout North East Texas since 1957. Whether you need system installation, repair, or maintenance, the team has got you covered.
Contact Us Today
At Napps Cooling, Heating & Plumbing, we are proud to be the comfortable choice for Longview families and business owners. Customers know they can always trust us for:
- 24/7 emergency service
- Licensed and insured technicians
- Free estimates on replacement quotes
- Flexible financing options and specials
- And much more!
Experience exceptional service and unmatched comfort by trusting Napps Cooling, Heating & Plumbing with your service needs. Call 903-758-6482 to request HVAC, plumbing, or refrigeration services today.